SIGHT INSTALLATION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the LGS went out of business, I bought all of their sight presses. I need to recover some of my investment, so if you need sights installed, I can install them. $25 for the installation and $7 for return postage. Mail me your slide and the sights and I will put the new ones on and mail it back the next day. Or, if you happen to be in Stillwater, you can drop it off, go have a cup of coffee and by the time you're finished, I will be done. I can also get sights if you know what you want. PM if interested. Thanks OSA

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the LGS went out of business, I bought all of their sight presses. I need to recover some of my investment, so if you need sights installed, I can install them. $25 for the installation and $7 for return postage. Mail me your slide and the sights and I will put the new ones on and mail it back the next day. Or, if you happen to be in Stillwater, you can drop it off, go have a cup of coffee and by the time you're finished, I will be done. I can also get sights if you know what you want. PM if interested. Thanks OSA
Now that's something I'll definitely keep in mind.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, and unless I'm missing something, they wont rub. Check out my ad "Cool glock stuff" in firearms and accessories.
It's just that everything I've researched read that they won't fit a Glock 36. Since my 30S is a hybrid of the Glock 36 with the 21SF frame I didn't know for sure about the front sight rubbing the top of the barrel.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just that everything I've researched read that they won't fit a Glock 36. Since my 30S is a hybrid of the Glock 36 with the 21SF frame I didn't know for sure about the front sight rubbing the top of the barrel.
The front sight is held on by a tiny hex screw and shouldn't rub. The rear is pressed in a dovetail and that would be the one that would have the clearance issue. You might want to give them a call and see which ones they recommend. LMK if I can help.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rocky, I have a Glock front sight tool; bring your stuff to the ENS this coming weekend if you can, and we can take off/put on and see. If that doesn't work, just holler next time your in my hood and we can get together and do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom