• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Silencer Sale Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1.00$
It's about that time of year again. Silencers are on sale!!!

Specifically, Rex Silentium silencers are on sale. On their website, they show ( www.rexsilentium.com )a Black Friday sale coming up. It will be 20% off the listed price. Order from me now, and I charge $0 for the processing. These cans are larger diameter than most at 1.7", which makes them remarkably quiet. They only advertise direct to dealers, so you won't see them anywhere, save Hansohn Brothers. MG7's in any caliber will cost $440, MG 10's will cost $680. They have a new line of .22 cans, which now look like their larger cans. I have yet to find a quieter .22 silencer. Yes, quieter than the Masks I have in stock. A great thing about these cans is they can direct thread or use an adapter system of your choice. Their warranty is simple: You break it, they fix it.

I can order any Silencer you'd like, but I'm alerting the OSS gang to the early sale. Wait times have been averaging a week. I tell everyone the same thing: It averages a week, expect 10 months.

I'm local OKC, do a lot of business with our friends in Tulsa and the boys down south too. Now is the time to place your order. You won't be upset!

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I've picked up multiple cans form Rex Silentium. I think they are tthe best bang for your buck period. I've got cans that are better, but at more than double the cost. The small percent of improvement probably wasn't worth the additional price. I'm planning on getting the new 22 can and another 30 cal can for hunting.

feral

Armish farmer
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've picked up multiple cans form Rex Silentium. I think they are tthe best bang for your buck period. I've got cans that are better, but at more than double the cost. The small percent of improvement probably wasn't worth the additional price. I'm planning on getting the new 22 can and another 30 cal can for hunting.
That's exactly what I'm looking for as well, 22 (especially if It's rated for 5.7) and 30 for the ol' 308s.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's about that time of year again. Silencers are on sale!!!

Specifically, Rex Silentium silencers are on sale. On their website, they show ( www.rexsilentium.com )a Black Friday sale coming up. It will be 20% off the listed price. Order from me now, and I charge $0 for the processing. These cans are larger diameter than most at 1.7", which makes them remarkably quiet. They only advertise direct to dealers, so you won't see them anywhere, save Hansohn Brothers. MG7's in any caliber will cost $440, MG 10's will cost $680. They have a new line of .22 cans, which now look like their larger cans. I have yet to find a quieter .22 silencer. Yes, quieter than the Masks I have in stock. A great thing about these cans is they can direct thread or use an adapter system of your choice. Their warranty is simple: You break it, they fix it.

I can order any Silencer you'd like, but I'm alerting the OSS gang to the early sale. Wait times have been averaging a week. I tell everyone the same thing: It averages a week, expect 10 months.

I'm local OKC, do a lot of business with our friends in Tulsa and the boys down south too. Now is the time to place your order. You won't be upset!
Much appreciated! Earlier this year you'd mentioned I believe it's Rex that does a BOGO free in the spring. Do you expect this to happen next spring also?

Latest posts

Top Bottom