SilencerCo Hybrid $400

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So Impact Guns has the SilencerCo Hybrid on sale for $400 along with the $200 SilencerCo coupon code (to use for additional end caps, pistol pistons, etc...). Really debating picking this up as my first can - thoughts?

www.impactguns.com_data_default_images_catalog_535_SCSU1532.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a good buy. I think it is a great 1st can. Because of its size, it makes a better rifle can than pistol. To be able to still use it on about everything (I would not use it on rimfire) is great.

I have one in jail waiting for transfer but it is not my first. I mainly bought it for big bore rifles, but I expect I'll try it on my .556 AR also.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a lot of people knock them because if you truly want to use it for every caliber you need all the end caps, back plates, pistons, muzzle devices, etc... but I plan to get a couple things with the $200 and slowly pick up things here and there. I'm okay with direct thread rather than muzzle devices/QD right now.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So who, what, where is Impact guns? Apparently not an Okla company so how much is your Okla. class 3 dealer going to charge for the transfer? A while back I looked at these in stock here in Ok for like $600-650 with adapter of my choice. So after after you pay for transfer its probably about the same.

MrShooter I also was looking at the Optimus because it comes with several adapters as a package. Hence a lower out of pocket expense than the Silencerco Hybrid.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a lot of people knock them because if you truly want to use it for every caliber you need all the end caps, back plates, pistons, muzzle devices, etc... but I plan to get a couple things with the $200 and slowly pick up things here and there. I'm okay with direct thread rather than muzzle devices/QD right now.

It is never going to be as good as buying a specific suppressor for an exact application. But it will get you there at a far less cost to cover multiple applications. I can also interchange pistons (and I believe some of the mounts) with my Omega 9k and my Osprey 45. However, I think these two are better for pistol use anyhow.

What you are going to primarily run it on should be the main reason in selecting a particular suppressor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom