SilencerCo Hybrid $400

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So who, what, where is Impact guns? Apparently not an Okla company so how much is your Okla. class 3 dealer going to charge for the transfer? A while back I looked at these in stock here in Ok for like $600-650 with adapter of my choice. So after after you pay for transfer its probably about the same.

MrShooter I also was looking at the Optimus because it comes with several adapters as a package. Hence a lower out of pocket expense than the Silencerco Hybrid.

Sooner State Pawn charge $25 for Class 3 transfers.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are the one's I need to go to when I finally pull the trigger on a supressor. I'll be looking for one that will fit my AK, AR and creedmoor. A second will be use for my handguns.
Thoughts?

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it took 10 minutes after starting this thread for me to make up my mind and order one. I figure for my first can this will work just fine and be a good introduction for me.

On a side note, does anybody know if the terminals at Sooner State Pawn are only for suppressors bought from Silencer Shop, or can you use them regardless of where the suppressor was purchased?

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it took 10 minutes after starting this thread for me to make up my mind and order one. I figure for my first can this will work just fine and be a good introduction for me.

On a side note, does anybody know if the terminals at Sooner State Pawn are only for suppressors bought from Silencer Shop, or can you use them regardless of where the suppressor was purchased?

Yes, it can be used for items not purchased through Silencer Shop. You add your info and it will take prints. You use an app on a smartphone to take a picture. You create an account online and purchase a stamp coupon. In a few days, they email you the form to digitally sign. In a week or so you get an email confirming the form has been submitted and the check to the ATF cleared. Your prints and pictures then can be used with subsequent forms (I believe for 2 years).

The fee for using the Kiosk is $35. You will pay a $5 surcharge on the stamp covering the CC fee. But you save printing costs, photo costs, pain of getting those, and they notify the CLEO. Well worth it, IMO.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot on Ft. Sill's privately owned weapons range. The range is free and close to my house. I do not have any other rifle range options close to me. The problem is they do not allow suppressors on post or used on the range. I think it is funny that they do not allow short barreled rifles, but I can register and shoot my AR pistol at their range.