SilencerCo NFA Trust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone looked into this the price is $129.99 and its suppose to be very easy? Any additional information or input would be great.
I did mine through Silencerco it was really easy. They drafted it. Emailed it to me. I printed got the required pieces notarized and put a copy on a flash drive

Kopperhed

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone looked into this the price is $129.99 and its suppose to be very easy? Any additional information or input would be great.

Same price as Silencer Shop for their generic template that I assume they fill in the blanks for you, but it's still a do-it-yourself trust since no lawyer is drafting it. Why pay $129 for a do-it-yourself when I can email you one for free? Or pay $200 for a lawyer-drafted trust (not to me, another member on this site, Henchsman I think).

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I am an attorney and draft NFA trusts for $200 for forum members. I don't know what all the SiCo trust comes with, but mine have a lot of features that I haven't see on any of the DIY trusts out there, which are usually based on estate-planning trusts and usually have a lot of language that is not at all good for NFA trusts. I have seen form trusts that make things unnecessarily difficult, and even potentially downright dangerous legally speaking.

Mine are designed specifically to get around the new ATF Rule 41P as much as possible after it goes into effect in July (ideally you want to get any planned NFA purchases in before that to avoid it altogether).
They are designed to be as easy to use as possible when it comes to adding items to the trust, and adding/removing co-Trustees. I send you an electronic copy of everything, so you have the trust document and all the forms you need. And of course my clients can pick my brain any time if they have questions about anything NFA or trust related.

Latest posts

Top Bottom