Silenceroco Harvester 300 opinions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking real hard at the Lane suppressors but nobody has what I want in stock to actually put my hands on and look at. Now Im thinking pretty hard on a Harvester 300 which is rated up to 300 Win Mag. When this can first came out it was stated as being rather limited in its rate of fire and also barrel length even in 300 BO. Its hard to find any answers on these on their website but it seems that now its rated for a 7" BO from what I can find and really cant find anything official on rate of fire. I dont need a full auto rated can but more than just a few rounds per minute is what I need. Anybody have any other information or own one and can chime in?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at the harvester but decided on something else at the time. I had an AR 10 and wanted a little less time between shots. I have since decided that my suppressor will mainly be used in the deer woods and may get a harvester because of the weight and size.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you ever see anything that actually said what the rate of fire was? What did you get instead? Most of mine will be hunting or just bench shooting but I dont want to be limited to some stupid low rate of fire.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly but do recall that it mentioned use on a bolt gun more specifically designed for hunting. I got an AAC cyclone at the time. Tommy at SSP found one at the year before pricing. It was a hell of a deal at the time. I think it was less than 700 including the stamp. I think I'll get a harvester though.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a hell of a deal. Whatever i get will spend time on an ar or two as well but its not like i do mag dumps. But i want to be able to shoot a few 5 round groups without having to wait 30 min for it to cool off.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've watched guys at the club shooting harvesters and the muzzle brake thing on the end makes a weird and kindof loud noise.
Harvester was near the top of my list til I heard them.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've watched guys at the club shooting harvesters and the muzzle brake thing on the end makes a weird and kindof loud noise.
Harvester was near the top of my list til I heard them.

I’m about 90% sure that’s a removable brake. You can swap to a flat end cap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom