Silencers in Tulsa County?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must've been B&M in Shawnee...think that's the name...on harrison. The guy who runs it has a good reputation.

idleclamp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.... So I see no value in going the CLEO route, unless you just have to have your name on it rather than the name of your Trust. JMO

There's an easy fix to that. Have the trust in your name. :contract:

DEFINTELY go Trust. A lot of the guys that sell Class III stuff will create a trust for you for free if you buy from them. Or you can go to Staples and buy Will and Trust Maker for about $30 and do it yourself.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always went to the Under-Sheriff when I lived in Tulsa County but they are still particular on who they sign off on. I know that the TPD guys had to go to the Sheriff's Office because they couldn't get their own chief to sign for them.

gnnr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live outside of Shawnee and have had the sherrif sign off more than once and he was always very helpful. I only know of one shop in shawnee handling NFA items and he has never indicated any problems with LEO sign off. However, after it's established, the trust route is more convinient.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what the deal used to be was --
People would go down to the Under-Sheriff and tell him they were buying the MG "for investment " purposes.
After answering a few questions.
Like do you have a gun safe? An alarm system?? Etc. Etc.
He would sign off.
However no-one could show where suppressors would increase in value like MGs.
So he wouldn't sign for suppressors unless they were a set like a mac-10 and matching suppressor.
How do I know this? Cause I was a class 3 dealer in tulsa for 20 years and sold a lot of guns in tulsa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom