Silver Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you haven't been watching precious metals lately, silver has taken a rather big jump in prices over the last month. Gold has been going up for a while, but silver has not followed the same trend.
I guess with all the money that is being printed and given to folks to stay home and not work, we are finally seeing inflation ramping up.

All this means to me is the value of the dollar is dropping. If you have some dollars in a savings account, like I do, we are loosing value, purchasing power, every day.

upload_2020-7-22_7-24-13.png

upload_2020-7-22_7-24-39.png

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a silver show every 6 months at the fairgrounds.I had been buying silver eagles for 17 or 18 dollars for the last 2 or 3 years.Many times when gold and silver go up stocks will drop.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d sell a couple of tubes of eagles and buy guns and ammo or apparently, primers are the new hot commodity.
That ain't no joke! I was just last night looking and I can find powder, brass and bullets. No problem! Primers are nowhere to be found unless you want large rifle magnum and they are kinda short themselves. It's nuts.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4E240311-1F48-46D2-A04A-D437E4C6CFF5.jpeg

Stocks advance as gold hits record high, dollar falters
Jul. 27, 2020 4:26 AM ETBy: Yoel Minkoff, SA News Editor20 Comments
  • Equities are on the rise alongside safe-haven assets ahead of a busy week for earnings, as well as a Fed meeting that will yield clues on what comes next for monetary policy.
  • S&P 500 futures climbed 0.5%overnight after Republicans finalized a bill for about $1T in coronavirus relief funds, while administration officials once again touted a 'V-shaped' economic recovery.
  • Meanwhile, gold surged to a record $1,943/oz and bitcoin jumped above $10,000 for the first time since June as central banks keep the printers running.
  • On the other hand, the U.S. Dollar Index broke through support at 94.65 on Friday, and has extended losses today by falling 0.4% to 94.03. See U.S.-China 'capital war' would hit dollar - Dalio
  • On the coronavirus front, reported cases and fatalities fell in many states hit hard by COVID-19, including Florida, Arizona, California, Texas and New York.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom