Silver Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought ten oz bars with my stimulus money. I buy one 1/10 oz gold coin and two silver rounds every pay day. Wife buys one Silver maple leaf every week. I do not mess with anything collectible as I just try to stack metal. With the deficit and the run away money printing going on right now cash will continue to drop in value

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya, aluminum, copper, brass, zinc and lead scrap will be the handiest. Grab a little tin for alloying and nickel for plating. Guns and ammo are always a good investment. Don't forget seeds. Precious metals will only be a viable commodity after the dust settles and won't be much help during a collapse. Trade goods are your best bet for survival. YMMV.

Woody

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought ten oz bars with my stimulus money. I buy one 1/10 oz gold coin and two silver rounds every pay day. Wife buys one Silver maple leaf every week. I do not mess with anything collectible as I just try to stack metal. With the deficit and the run away money printing going on right now cash will continue to drop in value
Where do you live? Specifically. Work hours would also be helpful

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy and sell at gun show or silver show and maybe you will come out ok.
Most places charge a percentage over spot to sell it to you.
Then buy it from you for spot minus a percentage.
They get you coming and going. Don't see how anybody except the dealer makes any money with that stuff.
Now with copper and lead you buy a box for $6, demand accelerates, sell it for $20 and you made something.
If it don't go up, you shoot it and have fun.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dollar‘s value keeps falling.

AAD1407E-7219-47A1-981C-09C477902B01.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom