• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Single rounds of ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How much do you think shipping would be?
You'll have to tell me what your zip code is to be sure but I'd guess 3-4 bucks with a padded envelope. (since they are inert it would not be hazmat. You could just donate the money to OSA or any other good cause like wounded warrior and I'd be happy.

if you had another Tulsa member that wanted to put more in the envelope they could drop them off at my office and I dont think it would add much to the shipping.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
here are the ones I have.
I sent you the sizes. but I have no idea what the one is second from the left.

Left is .22 TCM and then right of the unknown is 300AAC. and right of the 300AAC is a .223 blown out to 30 cal I think 30-223.
single rounds 001.JPG

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Reminds me of the days my brother and I went to gun shows just to buy single rounds of ammo. One time a guy had an 8 inch by 8 inch box on his table filled with loose ammo. The tag said .10 cents each. A quick glance and I knew there were some oddballs in there. I offered the lady $10 for the box. She said her husband was eating lunch and would be back in a bit. Then she said she’d take it. I bet I added 25-30 new pieces to my collection that day.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reminds me of the days my brother and I went to gun shows just to buy single rounds of ammo. One time a guy had an 8 inch by 8 inch box on his table filled with loose ammo. The tag said .10 cents each. A quick glance and I knew there were some oddballs in there. I offered the lady $10 for the box. She said her husband was eating lunch and would be back in a bit. Then she said she’d take it. I bet I added 25-30 new pieces to my collection that day.
I forgot about gun shows. This will give me a reason to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom