Single stack S&W M&P coming soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why, thank you for your thorough review! And, may I say, in my totally unbiased opinion, your shooting buddy sounds like a prince among men!

In all seriousness, though, I hope that the ladies of OSA and more than a few of the gentlemen read your review before they make their decision on a concealed carry purchase. I was at best neutral towards the M&P full size guns I have fired, but I'm itching to try out your new baby next time we hit the range. Like..this weekend?

plea, yuck , gross no mushy stuff here in the forums PLEASE.

Sig, thanks for the honest review, while I like the M&P its not going to replace the pm45. but I do like the idea of a 9mm over the 380 and if this give the lady shooters a good simi auto to carry then I say great. you will have to let me try it out some time. as for your shooting buddy, he is a turd.
;-)

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smell a range meeting? Lol u bring the guns ill bring the trigger finger (and my guns too lol)

But seriously......

Nice review Sig and welcome!!!!

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put about 200 rounds through mine tonight for the first time. I must say that I love the weapon. One thing that I did notice is that it is very susceptible to recoil anticipation. Of course, I am used to shooting FS and compact double stacks. Still...no FTE or FTL's Extremely happy.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
300 rounds through mine,no problems,love the trigger.Shoots right to the point of aim and has great sights.Only two things I don't like......Blackhawk has no plans for a Serpa and it has the strongest mag spring I've ever felt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom