Single stack S&W M&P coming soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46and2

Are there any here in town? I have asked at 4-5 places and half say it isn't even out yet. My wife picked up the plastic "fake" Shield and loved the way it fit her hand.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
46and2 said:
Are there any here in town? I have asked at 4-5 places and half say it isn't even out yet. My wife picked up the plastic "fake" Shield and loved the way it fit her hand.

I looked at the 9mm variant at Sports World a few weeks back. Not sure if they currently have any in stock though.

46and2

I looked at the 9mm variant at Sports World a few weeks back. Not sure if they currently have any in stock though.

We went by there today and all they had was a blue plastic replica of the Shield. The lady there said it wasn't even out yet, which I believe to not be the case. I think it's out it's just in high demand and short supply.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Would like to point out that the shield is not a single stack gun; its actually a staggered magazine. I was able to inspect one last week; it looks promising. I will pick one up when I see one.

SigInBoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went by there today and all they had was a blue plastic replica of the Shield. The lady there said it wasn't even out yet, which I believe to not be the case. I think it's out it's just in high demand and short supply.

You are correct and she is not, at least as far as the 9mm Shield is concerned. High demand and short supply. I bought mine in mid-April when H&H received their first shipment.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the other posts in this thread as many have bought them and even posted reviews/pictures. I bought mine in Tulsa last month (9mm model). A friend has been trying to get one in and around Tulsa for the last month with no luck as they sell them as fast as they get them in. Has anyone seen or bought the 40 cal model?

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran about 250 rounds through a friends Shield today at Red Castle,pretty decent gun and very accurate.Would like to shoot one in 40 someday but probably will have to wait.

R

Rockimook

Check out the other posts in this thread as many have bought them and even posted reviews/pictures. I bought mine in Tulsa last month (9mm model). A friend has been trying to get one in and around Tulsa for the last month with no luck as they sell them as fast as they get them in. Has anyone seen or bought the 40 cal model?

I got one here in Lawton. The LGS gets a few every few months and sell out with in the first few days. I'm going to shoot it this weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom