Single stack S&W M&P coming soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stand corrected. But, the fact is HK didn't put polymer pistols in the dominant market position they enjoy today. Glock's deep discounts to law enforcement agencies got that ball rolling. Without Glock, you would not have the M&Ps, XDs, etc.
Fully agree, was just feeling awnry that day. ;) Glock marketed the hell out of itselt, and the product lived up to the hype.

Although I'm in now way realistically interested in the shield, lets hope it lives up to the hype and can be justified being called a M&P

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W certainly launched this gun with some forethought. Did you see all the cool accessories (i.e., holsters, sights, etc.) that they coordinated with other manufacturers to release at the same time. Very slick.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/other/M&P_Shield_Accessories.pdf

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_shield_3.jpg

You'd think the photoboys would have photoshopped some of that dust off of the front of the slide and countertop.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_shield_4.jpg

I wonder how much Hornady paid for that product placement of their POS ammo?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got mine pre-ordered. Cost? $334 + shipping & tax.

Forgot to add - not mail order it is through a local FFL who basically runs his business out of his living room.

Last edited:

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine today while browsing at Guntec in Bixby, $453 out the door. And yes I could have gotten it cheaper online but this is a brand new store owned by a local man and decided to give him my business. Comes with a 7 round mag and an 8 round mag with extension. Breaks down like the other M&p pistols but does not have the interchangeable back straps.Does have a saftety but no mag safety.They released 9mm but according to where I was at, not the 40 yet.you only get a cardboard box on these instead of the plastic case as with other M&Ps.It is ever so slightly larger than a LC9 but it seems to point better.Haven't shot it yet but plan to tomorrow after turke hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom