Sister Maxine Wants A Riot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Democrats wanted to hang Trump because he told the people to fight if they want to keep their country and now Maxine of Los Angeles goes all the way to Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, to tell protestors to get 'more confrontational" if they don't get their way with the justice system regarding the Chauvin trial. Think Pelosi and Schumer will want to even censure her-they wanted Trump to be tried in court because of the 6 Jan Capitol riot.

Maxine Waters Whips Up an Anti-Cop Crowd in Volatile City

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was flipping channels and I saw a clip on the news where some kind of hearing was going on and the panel member wasn’t getting what he accepted as an answer. The man being asked the questions was avoiding answering. He was over his time limit and she told him to “shut his mouth” like he was a rude little kid. VERY unprofessional and unacceptable of someone who is SUPPOSED to be representing the people.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was flipping channels and I saw a clip on the news where some kind of hearing was going on and the panel member wasn’t getting what he accepted as an answer. The man being asked the questions was avoiding answering. He was over his time limit and she told him to “shut his mouth” like he was a rude little kid. VERY unprofessional and unacceptable of someone who is SUPPOSED to be representing the people.

I'd be looking at the people in her district - those whom she represents - those who elected her. Obviously, they are of her ilk. She be one of 'em.

Woody

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is a despicable human being. One of many reasons our country is in the shape it’s in. Chauvin has no chance of a fair trial. It’s a dang travesty. He should have never been charged in the first place. I am so sick of this crap. The left can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom