1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Sister Maxine Wants A Riot!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John6185, Apr 18, 2021.

1. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    What another ignorant statement. He never advocated for anything violent or an invasion of the capitol in his comments. None of what you quoted said to get violent. His comments were to let people know there were election violations.
    Georgia is doing an audit, Pennsylvania is doing an audit, Arizona is doing an audit because of counties within their states controlled by your idols changed the voting rules against the Constitution citing the covid as an emergency overriding the constitution that says states legislatures have the right to set voting rules.
    Will it change the election? No, that's a done deal no matter what the audits prove.
    What it will do is to make the states legislature not so willing to accept "emergency" edicts from those that actually don't have the Constitution ability to change voting laws.
    The insane HB1 that wants to allow no ID voting by mail is a direct example. Do you support that?
    I really love how the new Georgia laws that will bring real voters to the polls bearing ID to vote, and then checked off the voting roles as one vote for one name has came about.
    I also love how the idiots on your side that never read the law are berating it without reading it.
    Perhaps you and brain dead joe should actually do so?
    Brain dead Joe's home state of Delaware has more restrictive voting than Georgia now! Amazing!
    Colorado, another blue state does as well.
    The insanity of the left never ends. They don't know when to STFU and crawl back into their safe place.

2. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Doing an awful lot of assumption making on me again. You seem worked up again this evening...you should probably slow down before your little ticker can't take it.

3. Okie4570

Okie4570 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    No, Dennis is correct. You're delusional, incapable of differentiating two statements due to being blind with hate for one and love for the other because she hates Trump.....you are what is wrong with America.

Swingwing, dennishoddy, JD8 and 7 others like this.
  4. okcBob

okcBob Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    dennishoddy, bigchuck83 and chuter like this.
  5. Seadog

Seadog Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    A quote I like is politicians are the lowest form of life. Democrats are the lowest form of politician. Democrats, if they didn’t have double standards they wouldn’t have any. They have a mental disorder with reality and should for the most part be locked up in a nut house. They are the mentally challenged crack heads on the corner. I don’t like Democrats

dennishoddy, kwaynem and Garrett like this.
  6. Garrett

Garrett Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Waters is part of the Leftist elite, she`ll get a pass as she has in the past...Until one of them are held accountable they`ll continue to behave as they please!

"Ethics and morality for thee but not for me" It`s the Liberal way...

chuter and Seadog like this.
  7. retrieverman

retrieverman Sharpshooter

Had President Trump said or even suggested what Mad Max actually said, the “republicans” would’ve invoked the 25th amendment themselves. The way those two faced back stabbing b*stards reacted to what he did say was bad enough.
    The long and short of this thread is that a democrat can say or do whatever the heck they want and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM.:censored:

p238shooter, dennishoddy and kwaynem like this.
  8. rlongnt

rlongnt Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    This crap won't happen in free "shall issue" "stand my ground" states. Let them live in the rubble they create for themselves. Maybe seeing the left for what it is will sway voters in those districts hard right next year. Ultimately voters in those areas chose this. Elections have consequences.

p238shooter likes this.
  9. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    She's a flake, so what? Trump said what he said, she said what she said...I wouldn't charge either of them. If bipedals want to riot, so be it.

Unless a speaker is extremely specific "take the knife with you, and the address is..." , then I'd be super hesitant to charge anyone with voicing an opinion.

10. Judi

Judi Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Ghetto culture .....she plays it to the "max"

She is the loud mouth they front, but Nancy NEVER, ever invites her over for the holidays,... Why would they, she's a useful idiot....nothing more......low IQ ,... low morals, no human ethics,....high value in corruption, and selling out her own district.

Typical democrat.

dennishoddy, okcBob and Cowbaby like this.