Sister Maxine Wants A Riot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, in all my years here I don't think I've levied an insult your way like that. Especially over what's probably a trivial difference of opinion. This one is going down in the ole scrap book as a moment I think I'll remember.

And once again, the Rezident troll plays his "Ace on the Turn" and tries to make a thread about him.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tell you one thing - it'd take a courageous jury to acquit.

For sure. Even if you believed they were unplugged from things since trial started (I don't it would be possible), they still have to drive to the courthouse every day. To come back with guilty you'd have to be willing to move out of state at least. Which for me, would be a HUGE bonus, but it's not my home.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a gal on CourtTV last night that at least recognized the possibility they could have proven reasonable doubt. I don't think I've heard anyone on there give it any chance. Mostly coverage has been, Oh plaintiff was brilliant, but all you have to have is eyes to see the murder. The defense - meh, they did what they could given client is clearly a murderer.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, there's that as well.

I tell you one thing - it'd take a courageous jury to acquit.

Very true ... it takes one very brave juror to understand "reasonable doubt".

That said, when many saw that video and heard Floyd cry for help, they thought the LEO was indeed choking Floyd out. But when facts became known as evidence, that was not the case.

If the LEO(s) are acquitted, the race-pimps will be happy too since they can monetize the trial to make more money on dead black buttocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom