Sister Maxine Wants A Riot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the LEO(s) are acquitted, the race-pimps will be happy too since they can monetize the trial....

100%. I guarantee BLM and Sharpton are pulling for not guilty. I think they'll be able to make hay with anything other than the top murder charge though. I think the lower charges should still offer a profitable level of outrage.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-20_9-35-21.jpeg

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If convicted, he has a good chance on appeal:
-Crazy Maxine
-closing rebuttal by prosecutor may have been misconduct. Misrepresenting the defense. Defense objected & will use this on appeal.
-Judge allowed too many medical experts saying the exact same thing to rebutt the coroner’s testimony.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was on the jury my vote would be not guilty. Even if he killed the guy it was not on purpose and one less dirt bag in the world. Why screw up the cops life over doing society a favor. If it happened more often we would have fewer dirt bags to deal with.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was on the jury my vote would be not guilty. Even if he killed the guy it was not on purpose and one less dirt bag in the world. Why screw up the cops life over doing society a favor. If it happened more often we would have fewer dirt bags to deal with.

Because we don't want cops to have the ability to legally execute people?

I'm not saying Chauvin did - I'm simply saying that this trial, and others like it are checks and balances to prevent a police state.

Unfortunately "fair trial" doesn't seem to be what the crowd wants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom