Sister Maxine Wants A Riot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was on the jury my vote would be not guilty. Even if he killed the guy it was not on purpose and one less dirt bag in the world. Why screw up the cops life over doing society a favor. If it happened more often we would have fewer dirt bags to deal with.

Be careful....pretty close to ignoring "due process" Even dirt bags have the same rights as every other citizen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For sure. Even if you believed they were unplugged from things since trial started (I don't it would be possible), they still have to drive to the courthouse every day. To come back with guilty you'd have to be willing to move out of state at least. Which for me, would be a HUGE bonus, but it's not my home.
The press doxed the jury early on in order to force a vote to find guilty. The jury was not sequestered and advised to not look at the news and so on which is totally insane knowing how human nature works. I can guarantee you they watched the propaganda also known as the news, until the day mad maxine made her stupid comments.
She needs to be jailed for insurrection and inciting to riot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom