SKS Stripper Clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know a local place that sells them? Or do I have to order online?

Also, the bottom front end (the little plate below the barrel where the cleaning rod goes through before going into the wood stock) is a little further up the barrel and exposes the wood that it is supposed to hold. Anyone know what I can do to bring it back into its proper place?

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the second question can you post pics? It sounds like if you remove the barreled receiver from the stock you can tap it back I to place.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you work anywhere along I-35 on the southside, I have 2 that I could bring with me tomorrow as I drive through.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know a local place that sells them? Or do I have to order online?

Also, the bottom front end (the little plate below the barrel where the cleaning rod goes through before going into the wood stock) is a little further up the barrel and exposes the wood that it is supposed to hold. Anyone know what I can do to bring it back into its proper place?

That can slide back and forth. I'm sure you can tap it back into place gently with something.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brigadoon's ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The one on Sunnylane? I never knew they had them then again... Last time I was in there, I was dirt poor and needing gear to work at the jail. x.x

For the second question can you post pics? It sounds like if you remove the barreled receiver from the stock you can tap it back I to place.

I'll post some when I'm off in 3 days and have some spare time. I work 12 hour shifts and its usually a work/sleep cycle until I get my set of days off.

Most gun shows

I almost always work when they come around. It sucks because I've been wanting to go. x.x

I have a good amount of stripper clips, how many are you looking for?

At this time, any sounds good to start off with. Just something. Lol

If you work anywhere along I-35 on the southside, I have 2 that I could bring with me tomorrow as I drive through.

I work at the County Jail in the Downtown area. I think that would be a little out of ways for ya and a bit hard for me to come down from my floor just to pick 'em up. I appreciate the thought though but I wouldn't want to trouble you too much for 'em. =)

That can slide back and forth. I'm sure you can tap it back into place gently with something.

I'll see if what I can do.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No problem. When I got up this morning, I found I had a change of plans, anyway. Won't even be up there this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom