Slaughterville Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I Glad to see a new section for knives. I have been posting under Photos for lack of a better place. After ringing a few bells and dropping a note in the suggestion box, we have our own hangout. I am a maker and have several friends who are makers that I think you will see here very soon. As time permits I will post photos of knives here, and some will be up for grabs. Meantime, if you haven't already, take a peek under the photo section, Slaughterville Knives.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5/32 D2, 12"hollow grind, triple temper, double cryo. 6 1/2" AOL 2 1/2" cutting edge. The Kydex sheath made by me and attached to a tech-lock. Tech-lock will allow for 4 different mounts for each right and left hand. Also to remove from belt without unbuckling, very secure. Delivered price $ 235.00 Delivery 4-6 months.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5/32 D2, 12"hollow grind, triple temper, double cryo. 6 1/2" AOL 2 1/2" cutting edge. The Kydex sheath made by me and attached to a tech-lock. Tech-lock will allow for 4 different mounts for each right and left hand. Also to remove from belt without unbuckling, very secure. Delivered price $ 235.00 Delivery 4-6 months.

100% up front or deposit and remainder due on delivery? How you wanna do this and do I have any choices on handle material and color?

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This litle blade is 1/8" D2 Tapered tang. Handle is black linen micarts ans white paper micarts and a red g10 liner. Sheath is by Larry Parsons, designed for front pocket carry or inside pant concealed. Oal is 7". This knife is offered for $ 245.00 delivered. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom