Slide machined for RMR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am considering having a slide cut to mount an RMR on a Sig P226. Does anybody have a shop they recommend? Any idea on cost? Also toying with just using the mounting plate for the rear dovetail, but will need to buy a sight pusher if I do...

Any thoughts or recommendations? By the way, I'm not shooting competition or anything, I would just like to have an RMR mounted on a pistol and I have one collecting dust so might as well put it to use, right?

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt realize Go Loud was on here. They have a thread under the photo section and just recently posted. I would talk to them. I have heard only good things about them and am also interested in having them do some milling on one of my slides.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Though it's not exactly a "must", there lies a very valid arguement with the consideration of deepening your slide serrations or otherwise pulling a little weight (1.5oz)off the slide before adding an RMR and cerakote to ensure the gun cycles about the same, otherwise you'll be looking into getting a slightly tougher recoil spring which is no problem, you'll just have to grab some of you tactical ammo and plinking ammo to figure out which one gives you the preformance you're looking for.

Wolff is a good guy with reasonable prices, here's a link to the springs for your gun.
://www.gunsprings.com/SIG-SAUER%20(SIGARMS)/P-226/cID1/mID4/dID254

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up using MKP Arms in Minco, did an awesome job, he's also finishing 2 80% lowers I had as well as getting ready to mill 3 more slides for me.

Thanks for the recommendations!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poste here where they did a Sig MKP Arms
View attachment 97069 View attachment 97070
I ended up using MKP Arms in Minco, did an awesome job, he's also finishing 2 80% lowers I had as well as getting ready to mill 3 more slides for me.

Thanks for the recommendations!
I want him to do the slide on my Glock 19 Gen 4. Has he done one yet? Does he have to mill it for a particular RMR?

Latest posts

Top Bottom