Smith quit making k frame 357's for a reason, guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
why not just use airsoft, then, and save the trip to the range? See, whether guys admit it or not, or even realize it or not, the enjoyment of shooting, especially powerful handguns, comes from either the idea of hunting, or of combat. Most lack the insight to realize much of anything about their emotions, that's all.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
practice with something that recoil HALF as much, and then, under the greatest stress you'll ever know, have lots more blast and recoil problems, right? Even the cops figured out that such a practice was stupid, over 20 years ago. Where have you been?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gecko45.jpg

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
Look, SMITH AND WESSON know a bit about gunmaking and shooting of revolvers. They went to a LOT of trouble and expense to create the L frame revolvers. They did not do that just for the heck of it. They did it because they know that guys who are into magnums and the shooting thereof want/need guns that last more than a few thousand rounds. This is hard fact, guys.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, SMITH AND WESSON know a bit about gunmaking and shooting of revolvers. They went to a LOT of trouble and expense to create the L frame revolvers. They did not do that just for the heck of it. They did it because they know that guys who are into magnums and the shooting thereof want/need guns that last more than a few thousand rounds. This is hard fact, guys.

Post some hard facts, not rhetoric about the longevity of said guns, show me some proof on a wide scale. My particular anecdotes show that your theories to be just that.

I mean, I always take people seriously when they talk airsoft......

Latest posts

Top Bottom