Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a thread to discuss this popular 22LR rifle? This could be a place to post pictures, discuss add-ons and modifications. Let's see various sight configurations, optics, slings, etc. etc. There are so many possibilities, we could go on forever!

Mods, if this thread belongs in a different forum, please move and advise me.

Thanks.

LL

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine. It's probably mine favorite gun to shoot. FDE MOE version with PA micro on riser and a Giesselle s3g trigger. I also have the magpul sling attachment on the front. Hope to try my hand at steel challenge soon.

[Broken External Image]

soonerbyx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine. It's probably mine favorite gun to shoot. FDE MOE version with PA micro on riser and a Giesselle s3g trigger. I also have the magpul sling attachment on the front. Hope to try my hand at steel challenge soon.

[Broken External Image]

How do you like that trigger? I have the all black MOE and I absolutely love it. Also looking for an optic that i can use the sights with as well.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That FDE is sweet! Especially with the FDE magazine! Are they tough to find or did you apply the paint to the mag?

I own the black MOE and have just ordered these optics for it: UTG 5th Gen 4in ITA Red/Green Dot Sight w/ 2 QD Mounts SCP-DS3840W

When I get the optics mounted, I'll snap a picture or two and post it here.

Anybody else post some pictures?

LL

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I could find some 22lr to shoot my new one!

I bought a box of Federal Value pack 22LR (525 rounds) at Heartland Outdoors this morning. It was the only box I saw on display. If you are in the OKC area, you might call them to see if they have anymore on the floor in case lots.

LL

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you like that trigger? I have the all black MOE and I absolutely love it. Also looking for an optic that i can use the sights with as well.

The trigger is an absolute pleasure to shoot. I bought it on impulse and it is truly impressive. It is so much better than my hackjob polishing on my AR15 and the stock 15-22 trigger. I want this trigger on an AR I own now... With the primary arms micro optic and riser you can still use your irons. I probably never will again unless my primary fail in some situation where I need this gun. I'd probably get the shorter riser for absolute co witness so you can see more of the irons with the optic off.

I got out to the steel challenge practice at oil capital and actually got to utilize my setup last Sunday. It was a blast with this gun. I shot some 2.6's and 2.8's while my GF was able to get down to 3.4 seconds on a round. Apparently I want to be aiming for under 2 seconds so I have some practice ahead of me :)

I bought several FDE magazines at Natchez Shooters on the internet. Of course they are currently out and it says that they will not be receiving any more. I'll post a link whenever I see some magazines available. I have some black on order from Smith & Wesson but it may be a month or two until I see them.

I need some .22 too... I think I only have a few hundred rounds left :(