Smoking deal on a TRS-25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear you Bassin, I get to setting back some money to save up to buy another gun I want and a good deal always comes along that I have to have! LOL!! These little Red Dots have proven to be tough, and dollar for dollar the best out there for the money. I have had them on AR's, Shotguns, 44 mag pistols and they hold true. For the money, they make a great offset to the side close up for a AR. And even better that now Bushnell has a lifetime warranty on their optics/scopes.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Glock what risers do you use, if you use them, for the TRS?

I have one 45" offset on a AR and have it sighted in for close range, works great! No Riser. Have tried them on my Shotgun as well with no riser.

I have one that I have shot on a 44 mag, no riser needed.

I have used on one on my Tavor before I put a Aimpoint on and had a one inch riser on it, worked perfect. So I would
assume a one inch rise would work for AR's as well.

They have really been gaining in popularity in use, as they are proving to be one tough little Red Dot for the price. I have never had any issues with mine and never had either of the two shake, vibrate out of sight or need any adjusting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom