Smoking deal on a TRS-25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those of you who already received yours, when did you place your orders? I ordered on the 16th....still shows "processing". No email, tracking number, EDD...nothing.
I ordered mine (the TRS-25 with hi rise mount) on the 16th as well and mine also says that it's processing. I called today too find out if they will match their current price for the same product I ordered ($10 cheaper) and I didn't 20 minutes on hold. The guy I talked to said that while it was showing as still processing, it also shows on their end as being shipped and he couldn't explain that. He also said that since it was so long since I ordered (12 days), they couldn't match their current price. I want happy with that or the fact that they couldn't give me any shipping information and I asked to speak to a supervisor. He transferred me to the supervisors voice mail and I never got to talk to anyone. I left a message and haven't heard anything back.
I ended up calling back a couple hours later and stayed on hold for 45 minutes and never got to talk to anyone that time. I'm going to call again tomorrow and express my dissatisfaction with their service (assuming I actually get to talk to anyone). I may even end up canceling my order if they won't match their current price.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one of these at Walmart and it came with the riser and it didn't line up with my stock front sight. The riser made the red dot sit way up. Is there any riser out there that would be better. I like the sight just hated the riser.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered the TRS-32 for $44.99. Use coupon code BUSHNELL10 and get another 10% off. The TRS-32 is 49.99, the 25 is 59.99, and there is a bushnell ACOG clone for $69.99, little big and bulky for what I want though.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a follow up to my previous post, I finally heard back from the supervisor who's voice mail I was sent to yesterday. I received an email this morning that she had credited my account the $10 difference in price but there was no mention of why it was still in processing. I emailed back thanking her for the credit and asking about why it was still processing. A couple hours later I received an email with tracking number. So, I'm finally getting my order, but only after a lot of being the squeaky wheel.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I placed my order, I specifically remember a special note that said "due to the volume of orders and the holidays, shipping may be after the first of the year."

Some people, SMH

Latest posts

Top Bottom