Smoking deal on a TRS-25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a couple of times from Palmetto during the weeks leading up to Christmas (12/11 & 12/17) and both times there was a banner at the top of the page dealing with delivery delays (it's still there). Both of my orders showed as processing for at least three days after I received the shipping confirmation from UPS. In fact, the optic that I ordered and have had mounted on my rifle for the last week is still showing as processing. The flashlights I bought also show that status and UPS shows them in Jackson, MS after having shipped yesterday.

A couple of morals to these stories: Palmetto is generally a little slow to ship any time you order from them. This is especially true during the holidays. There is apparently a glitch in their order tracking internally, at least where it links to the customer accounts.

Nifrost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the delayed Christmas shipping notice too when I placed my order and I am perfectly ok with it. I expect that from any vendor around the holidays. It's when people who placed their orders after mine are already receiving their items and my order shows "processing" with no notice of shipping or tracking number that I begin questioning their system. I finally got the email with the tracking number, so it has shipped; however my account still shoes "processing". Maybe I have too high of an expectation.......

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the delayed Christmas shipping notice too when I placed my order and I am perfectly ok with it. I expect that from any vendor around the holidays. It's when people who placed their orders after mine are already receiving their items and my order shows "processing" with no notice of shipping or tracking number that I begin questioning their system. I finally got the email with the tracking number, so it has shipped; however my account still shoes "processing". Maybe I have too high of an expectation.......

That was one of the reasons I ended up calling (and because of the price matching thing). I'm fine with them taking a while, but the forever in "processing" and the fact that other people were getting theirs and I hadn't even received a shipping notification just made me a little concerned. While I'm not overly happy with their customer service, that doesn't mean I'll never order from them again. I won't order around the holidays again, and if I ever do order from them, I'll be more prepared for their shipping issues.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was one of the reasons I ended up calling (and because of the price matching thing). I'm fine with them taking a while, but the forever in "processing" and the fact that other people were getting theirs and I hadn't even received a shipping notification just made me a little concerned. While I'm not overly happy with their customer service, that doesn't mean I'll never order from them again. I won't order around the holidays again, and if I ever do order from them, I'll be more prepared for their shipping issues.

This was same scenario back when we all jumped in on the $99 shotgun deal. Mine was delivered and still showed to be "Processing" LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom