Sms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A big thank you to SMS ... his stuff is always better than described and the conversation is always good!! If any of you guys are wondering if the liners/blankets he has up now are any good, rest assured they are well worth the $$s he is asking for them.
:thumbup3:
Thanks again, man ... always a pleasure!!

ETA: I grabbed one of those liners and covered up with it last night ... just to see ... Oh MY ... I need a dozen more. Warm without being too hot ... not heavy like some of the woolen ones are. VERY NICE!! Thanks SMS!! I love ours ...

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a meet with Sms today. A+. He was cool and we had a good transaction on some of the poncho blanket liners. Great guy and we chatted for a bit. Not to mention he also cut me a deal. Thanks! Would and more than likely will do bussiness with him again

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terrific seller in my opinion. He kept in touch and delivery was faster than I expected. I only wish we could have met face to face as he seems like a great fellow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom