SNL cast members peeved Elon Musk will host on May 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't watched Saturday Night Live in years other than reruns with Johnny Carson (and some of the things he got away with saying back then...).
The show today isn't funny and the singers don't interest me.

I don't understand why some of the cast members are ticked off that Elon Musk will be the host on May 8?
And the outraged of the internet are supposedly giving Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter grief because she agreed to be the "musical guest" on that episode.
I don't get it, I thought all the lefties support electric cars because they're going to save us all. :anyone:

ETA link
https://pagesix.com/2021/04/30/snl-cast-wont-be-forced-to-appear-with-host-elon-musk/

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, don't show up for work. In every job I've had, if you willfully said you wasn't gonna work, the employer didn't pay you for the said period of time. Lets see how much they really want to boycott..... JMO

A protest that doesn't involve an actual cost is just an empty gesture.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't watched Saturday Night Live in years other than reruns with Johnny Carson (and some of the things he got away with saying back then...).
The show today isn't funny and the singers don't interest me.

I don't understand why some of the cast members are ticked off that Elon Musk will be the host on May 8?
And the outraged of the internet are supposedly giving Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter grief because she agreed to be the "musical guest" on that episode.
I don't get it, I thought all the lefties support electric cars because they're going to save us all. :anyone:

ETA link
https://pagesix.com/2021/04/30/snl-cast-wont-be-forced-to-appear-with-host-elon-musk/
If I accidently turn the channel to SNL I see if it is an old episode first then click another channel if not. It's all a political farce now along with that new muppet political show I'm not going to watch.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I accidently turn the channel to SNL I see if it is an old episode first then click another channel if not. It's all a political farce now along with that new muppet political show I'm not going to watch.
I haven't seen the new muppet political show.
But I also gave up on late night TV shows, except for Johnny Carson reruns. His monologue was actually funny but you have to know what he's talking about to get the punchline (like gasoline rationing back in the 70s).

Latest posts

Top Bottom