So are Meers's Burgers worth the trip..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's everyone's verdict on Meers Burgers? I've done some reading online and it seems like everyone is split right down the middle.

Some love the place and the food, others said the food was nasty, service was terrible and not worth the trip.

What's been your experience..?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been many years. It use to be a big burger. We have talked about going, but have not for the same reason. Have not heard much about it in a long time.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go, it's a nice drive around the refuge and the food is dynamite... For a greasy burger that is. If I remember right they had fryed green beans or something like that as a side that were really good... It was fryed somethin...
The drive up Mt Scott is worth the drive, the longhorn burger is a bonus and they have really good cobbler. Mmmm!

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there about 3 weeks ago.

I was good. I wouldn't make a special trip for it, but if I was in the area I'd stop there.

It was cash only, just a heads up if ya didn't already know.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ate there last summer. Its a good burger, but I wouldn't drive there just for the burger, unless you're really bored, and want a little roadtrip. Our waitress sucked, but the food was pretty good.

I would eat there again, and hope for better service this time.

I won't drive there just to eat they're hamburger.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are talking about taking the kids down to the refuge. If we do, I will take the kids. They love burgers. The only place I will make a drive to just to eat is Eischen's in Okarche, but thats just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom