So I got pulled over.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is nice to see that this has been discussed before and everyone seems to just want to say "do a search, this has been discussed". Only problem is this subforum is only 2 pages long, there is nothing to search thru.
Unfortunatly, many people on here, myself uncluded, have just recently discovered this forum. Answers, not smartxxs comments would be appreciated.

If you are not interested enough to do a search or thorough enough to notice that the search function and this sub-forum go much further back than two pages, you probably won't bother reading much anyway.

Either way, I second GTG's suggestion that you do some more research before coming on here and handing out advice that could get someone hung up with the police.

For the record: I did a search with the words "officer" "inspection" and "permit" and came up with two threads where the issue was thoroughly discussed, so don't work too hard chief.

Michael Brown

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you tell us what you mean by "he retreived it" Did he reach into your car and take it? How exactly did that go down?

Was driving to work today and came up on a construction zone merging down to one lane I creeped up the side and merged. A HWY patrol o
fficer was standing outside his cruiser and pointed at me and a few others to pull over. I rolled my windows down, shut my car off, got my CCW, license and insurance together.
The officer came to the window I handed him the usual and put my hands on the wheel. He imedietly asked where the firearm was, I told him he retrieved it I told him it was chambered he ejected the mag and racked the slide unloading the firearm. He put the mag and one bullet in his pocket and asked me to come back to his cruiser. In the cruiser he brought up my info on his laptop, he showed me that next to my name was the letters HD letting him know I have my CCW ( I was unaware that was attached to my license) then he thanked me for following procedure correctly.

We talked about guns briefly as he wrote me a warning he then gave back my mag and bullet told me to load when I got to were I was going and to drive safe. Whole thing took five minutes the officer was very professional and I will be more careful in the future.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you tell us what you mean by "he retreived it" Did he reach into your car and take it? How exactly did that go down?

When not holstered I keep my pistol easily assessable in a part of my car unique to my car in case someone tries a smash and grad. He asked "were is it" I told him and he retrieved it while my hands stayed still on the wheel.

He opened my passenger door......

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is nice to see that this has been discussed before and everyone seems to just want to say "do a search, this has been discussed". Only problem is this subforum is only 2 pages long, there is nothing to search thru.
Unfortunatly, many people on here, myself uncluded, have just recently discovered this forum. Answers, not smartxxs comments would be appreciated.

Wow ... 15 more posts and you can sell that POS gun you never practice with in the classifieds ...

And for the record, that, sir, is a smart ass comment. :rolleyes2

Now, my helpful comment for today is to not limit your search to this sub-forum ... there are plenty of threads on this subject in General Discussion and the 2nd Amendment and Political sub-forums.

Oh, yeah ... so you don't think I am some menopausal dyke who is cranky because she can't get a "real man" and has never shot a Mosin-Nagant ... Welcome to OSA! :coffee2:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, yeah ... so you don't think I am some menopausal dyke who is cranky because she can't get a "real man" and has never shot a Mosin-Nagant ... Welcome to OSA! :coffee2:[/QUOTE]

HHHAAAAA!!

I don't care who you are that's funny right there.:hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom