So I think Remington did another faux pa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it where me I wouldn't let them touch it agin. I'd strip it down to the action and build what I wanted. You've already given remington two chances. Personally I'd spend my own money and have it done right. I understand they're a big company and you not wanting to spend money to fix their "f&@k" up but sadly sometimes that's the case with most things in life. Good luck getting it resolved in a way you can be happy with.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.
I'm thinking about sending the trigger and barrel back and negotiating a refund of sorts, I just got to see what they're willing to do.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's what I'd do. I'd insert a note with it explaining that it's already been in and that this is their last chance to get it right before I went to every firearms forum on the web and posted a detailed step by step of their incompetency complete with dimensions, measurements, photos and video. I'd bet you get it back blueprinted.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I'd do. I'd insert a note with it explaining that it's already been in and that this is their last chance to get it right before I went to every firearms forum on the web and posted a detailed step by step of their incompetency complete with dimensions, measurements, photos and video. I'd bet you get it back blueprinted.
I did something similar

Sent from no where

Latest posts

Top Bottom