So one day you're standing in the isle at walmart holding some paper towels...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And while you're concentrating on reading the label of a product a little too intently someone comes up to ask a question.

gunmartblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_10_wally.gif

I have to wonder a few things about what all happened before this confrontation. All I can think of is someone was making sounds like the walking dead when he got close to make this guy actually turn.

TsFinest

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
wish there was some video to go along with that... but yeah, after laughing a bit after watching it run through twice, i also agree it would probably be staged. most likely the guy wouldn't have crawled into the store, but would have been in a chair of some sorts.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wish there was some video to go along with that... but yeah, after laughing a bit after watching it run through twice, i also agree it would probably be staged. most likely the guy wouldn't have crawled into the store, but would have been in a chair of some sorts.

Fully agree, if he was crawling into the store his pants would have probably been shredded and his junk would be a bloody mess from dragging it along the asphalt and floor all day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom