So, since I can't the Shield anywhere locally.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H doesn't have an LC9 listed, but I suppose their list simply may not be updated if they do have one.

Wow, yikes, okay; good to know. But SR9c is fine? Also good info!

We have a second vote!

I had the SR1911 and the SR9c a few months ago. Sold em both (long story) but i'm not sure which one I miss more. I'd definetely go look at the SR9c and give it a try. It comes with a 10 rd mag for carry and a 17 rd mag for nightstand/range duty. I plan on buying both again but the 9 will be first.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I was told at OAS I was the first to get a Shield 40 this week from them, I will have a Kahr PM9 up for sale here this week with 3 extra mags and a holster if you are interested. Only reason I got rid of it was to get down to one caliber for my weapons.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading for hours on line, now come down to two choices between XDS or Nano. But the fact the XDS is 45 and Nano only hold 6 rounds and only one mag. And I am didn't like M&P 40 am sure not gonna like the 45 XDS.
Can someone tell me their experience about Walther pps?
Or, may be I can post a WTB ask people to sell me their used Shield 9 for higher then what they paid. :)

Nano has 2 mags in the box. I have one left in stock right now & you are welcome to come look at it. Just PM me...

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Beretta Nano is another one to consider in a compact nine.

After reading for hours on line, now come down to two choices between XDS or Nano. [...]

The thing I didn't like about the Nano was the small (short) grip. I'd have this problem with any compact/sub-combact pistol, though. It's a personal problem, too; something that I'd have to work out if I were to have one. I'm just used to my pinky being right there beside/under my ring finger, but I need to tuck it under on a shorter grip. It was so awkward; I almost felt like I needed to stick it out like I was snooty and drinking tea. "Quite."

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I didn't like about the Nano was the small (short) grip. I'd have this problem with any compact/sub-combact pistol, though. It's a personal problem, too; something that I'd have to work out if I were to have one. I'm just used to my pinky being right there beside/under my ring finger, but I need to tuck it under on a shorter grip. It was so awkward; I almost felt like I needed to stick it out like I was snooty and drinking tea. "Quite."
I know probably all of sub- compact going to be like that. I just want something thin( single stack )and reasonably powerful (9mm)

Latest posts

Top Bottom