so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I still don't get that. I wasn't aware there was a difference. I thought the only difference was the colloquial spelling of different accents. Like theatre vs theater.

Or is it more like "nuclear" vs "nucular" where one is correct and the only way it should ever be spelled. And the other is the collective mistake of the uniformed, uneducated masses that will eventually effect the way the world views our president? One thing can always be said about GW, he mighta talked not so smart like, but he weren't no b!tch.

bush-jet-pilot-vs-obama-umbrella-fool.jpg

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Link to the announcement where they ruled out terrorism?
Washington post ...FBI is treating the beheading as workplace violence. I'll link to it when I'm on a non mobile device. My phone simply shows Washington Post.com. OSCN.net shows the charges filed against him and they aren't for a violation of the Oklahoma antiterrorism act.

Edit: Here's an excerpt from the article should you want to google it before I get to a computer.

The FBI is treating the case as “workplace violence”

Nolen’s religious adherence and the fact that the victim was beheaded have led some — including Texas Gov. Rick Perry — to question why law enforcement officials and the media have not called the attack a “terrorist” act.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I don't mind. Generalizations are made by me, and everyone else.
I just don't get my shorts in a wad real quick any more, especially when it involves anything in the Middle East. or anything related to Islam.
Some folks count on panic, outrage, knee-jerk reaction to events. It makes folks easier to lead.
I say the COO should've emptied the mag in the guy, regardless of his motivation. Does this event change the way you carry yourself? Think you're more likely to be a victim of "terror", or more likely to be a victim of a crime committed by a gangbanger?
When we get wound up and are willing to change our lifestyle, who is the victor?

No, it doesn't change the way I carry, because I always carry myself exactly the same as I have for the past 28 years. I learned those lessons long ago in far away lands and they stuck.

Washington post ...FBI is treating the beheading as workplace violence. I'll link to it when I'm on a non mobile device. My phone simply shows Washington Post.com. OSCN.net shows the charges filed against him and they aren't for a violation of the Oklahoma antiterrorism act.

Edit: Here's an excerpt from the article should you want to google it before I get to a computer.

The FBI is treating the case as “workplace violence”

Nolen’s religious adherence and the fact that the victim was beheaded have led some — including Texas Gov. Rick Perry — to question why law enforcement officials and the media have not called the attack a “terrorist” act.

Hasan was deemed workplace violence as well. I've already made the case that it's technically correct, just as every casualty sustained in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan are workplace violence too. Being deemed workplace violence in and of itself does not rule out terrorism.

If we're going to go with "sticking feathers up your butt makes you a chicken," what was his political aim here?

Establishing motive is the job of the investigators, if they're allowed to do so.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hasan was deemed workplace violence as well. I've already made the case that it's technically correct, just as every casualty sustained in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan are workplace violence too. Being deemed workplace violence in and of itself does not rule out terrorism.

Establishing motive is the job of the investigators, if they're allowed to do so.

Bolded part is the key to this whole idiotic thing called work place violence. As I've stated before, I'm sure the prosecutor was visited by some "suits" and told what to put out to the public.

The fact that the FBI is involved just proved that point.

As has been stated, work place violence involves the boots on the ground in stan if you want to be politically correct. its their job to be there, so when one is killed or maimed, its their workplace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom