so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the radical muslim in Iraq work with the person he beheaded? Did he do it
with the intent of spreading terror or affecting governmental change? Were
Native American warriors who scalped their enemies in battle committing
terrorism? Oh I see where you're going.. EVERY person that kills someone that he
doesn't agree with MUST be a terrorist.

Quit terrorizing S4F.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the radical muslim in Iraq work with the person he beheaded? Did he do it
with the intent of spreading terror or affecting governmental change? Were
Native American warriors who scalped their enemies in battle committing
terrorism? Oh I see where you're going.. EVERY person that kills someone that he
doesn't agree with MUST be a terrorist.

I don't know about the Indians, but I suspect that scalping was as much a terroristic act as it was trophy collecting. You really think that the dude in OKC beheaded, not just killed, but severed her head from her body a woman because of a disagreement? He severed her head because that is what a good Muslim does to infidels.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about the Indians, but I suspect that scalping was as much a terroristic act as it was trophy collecting. You really think that the dude in OKC beheaded, not just killed, but severed her head from her body a woman because of a disagreement? He severed her head because that is what a good Muslim does to infidels.

Not all religious wackos are terrorists. BTW, could ya tell Spata you ain't skeered so I can get off the OSA terrorist watch list?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he did it because he is black.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have throw out there that there does exist a grey area in nearly everything. Workplace violence or terrorism? Why not both? The person he killed and the place he did it say workplace violence. But the way in which he did it screams terrorism.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politics dude.

Same shite as as Ft. Hood.

We all know what it is, but we cant call it that because it would force people to confront a reality for which they are unwilling or unprepared for.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politics dude.

Same shite as as Ft. Hood.

We all know what it is, but we cant call it that because it would force people to confront a reality for which they are unwilling or unprepared for.

So?
If everyone call it something different, thats what it becomes?

Political correctness?

I do believe more... call it what it is, and lets fix it, instead of looking the other way.
Would be in order...
P.C.....needs to go away, why not start here.....??

Latest posts

Top Bottom