so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one tastes like that? I'm intrigued. I like peety scotches.

For me, Macallan 12 year is about as close to perfection as I have found in a single malt. Neat at room temp. Im sure many Scotch enthusiasts/critics would probably find it is much less peaty than others, but I wont pretend to have the range of experience they have.

For blended I like Johnny Walker black, but it definitely takes a far back seat to The Macallan.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, Macallan 12 year is about as close to perfection as I have found in a single malt. Neat at room temp. Im sure many Scotch enthusiasts/critics would probably find it is much less peaty than others, but I wont pretend to have the range of experience they have.

For blended I like Johnny Walker black, but it definitely takes a far back seat to The Macallan.

And I intended to find Mac12 about three months ago. I hit up the liquor stores near my house, and a couple I knew of elsewhere.
They all had an empty spot on the shelf where the Macallan 12 goes.
WTF?!

To settle, I got a LaPhroaig 12yr. It is soooooooo smokey. It's like drinking a campfire. Not really my thing.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have to try that one LC.
I have always found Mac12 at the liquor store just north of Meridian and NW 29th, on the east side of the road, right across the street from Crest. Haven't been there in a while though, so don't hold me to that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom