so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll pass on the Scotch, but had a really nice 10 pointer on my game cam yesterday morning. I spent the weekend with my lovely wife...haven't seen any news or been on OSA - any my ISIS attacks here in the States?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The White House has reportedly sent a top Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official to the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City (ISGOC) to “present a special thank you to the Muslim congregation,” Oklahoma’s KFOR reports.*
The beheader's mosque, the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, was founded by a sibling of a U.S.-designated Hamas terrorist, and in the past has welcomed an Imam who was a close confidant to al-Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki.*
David L. Myers, who serves as director of the DHS Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships, was tasked with presenting a personal message from President Barack Obama. It read, "Your service is a powerful example of the powerful roots of the Abrahamic faiths and how our communities can come together with shared peace with dignity and a sense of justice.”*
Two days before proud ISGOC congregation member Alton Nolen (AKA Jahkeem Yisrael) ruthlessly beheaded an innocent woman while reportedly shouting Islamic slogans, ISGOC Imam Imad Enchassi made unproven claims about multiple death threats, specifically beheadings, against Muslims and their children in Oklahoma. Breitbart News investigated Oklahoma state hate crime databases and found no record of widespread anti-Muslim persecution in the state. Over the past five years, a total of seven anti-Islamic hate crimes have been documented in the state of Oklahoma.*

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...ngregation-Of-Beheader-s-Oklahoma-City-Mosque

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The White House has reportedly sent a top Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official to the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City (ISGOC) to “present a special thank you to the Muslim congregation,” Oklahoma’s KFOR reports.*
The beheader's mosque, the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, was founded by a sibling of a U.S.-designated Hamas terrorist, and in the past has welcomed an Imam who was a close confidant to al-Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki.*
David L. Myers, who serves as director of the DHS Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships, was tasked with presenting a personal message from President Barack Obama. It read, "Your service is a powerful example of the powerful roots of the Abrahamic faiths and how our communities can come together with shared peace with dignity and a sense of justice.”*
Two days before proud ISGOC congregation member Alton Nolen (AKA Jahkeem Yisrael) ruthlessly beheaded an innocent woman while reportedly shouting Islamic slogans, ISGOC Imam Imad Enchassi made unproven claims about multiple death threats, specifically beheadings, against Muslims and their children in Oklahoma. Breitbart News investigated Oklahoma state hate crime databases and found no record of widespread anti-Muslim persecution in the state. Over the past five years, a total of seven anti-Islamic hate crimes have been documented in the state of Oklahoma.*

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...ngregation-Of-Beheader-s-Oklahoma-City-Mosque

Pretty dammed disgusting. But, it's what I would expect from the Muslim idiot in office.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have to try that one LC.
I have always found Mac12 at the liquor store just north of Meridian and NW 29th, on the east side of the road, right across the street from Crest. Haven't been there in a while though, so don't hold me to that.

Well I can probably get it special order from the place down the street, I just wanted it right then. I didn't want to drive to Byron's either.
But it just sucked that all of the Macallan 12 was gone everywhere! I needed to celebrate...

Latest posts

Top Bottom