so whats going on with oklahomas local state laws currently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a couple months back there was a ton of anti-gun laws trying to be pushed by a bunch of democrats.....

if i remember a few of them were from norman.

off the top of my head i remember one that wanted to repeal permitless carry, one law that was an assault weapons ban, another law that was a magazine ban and there was a ton of other laws and bills trying to get passed.

i didnt really follow along with them but i have all the info for them stored somewhere, i am assuming they all got shot down right?

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that was a really long boring 16 minute video of rambling and there wasnt really any talk about these proposed bills at all. i would think it would be of utmost importance to spread awareness of these proposed local state laws they are attempting to pass, - not responding to questions anyone can answer them-self if they did a simple google search.

kinda seemed all over the place and not really focusing on these important issues to me. infact i havent heard anything said by ok2a on these topics in a month or two.
83592094-545004056372891-2049016166914981888-n.jpg

so does anybody know where these all stand as of right now?

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that was a really long boring 16 minute video of rambling and there wasnt really any talk about these proposed bills at all. i would think it would be of utmost importance to spread awareness of these proposed local state laws they are attempting to pass, - not responding to questions anyone can answer them-self if they did a simple google search.

kinda seemed all over the place and not really focusing on these important issues to me. infact i havent heard anything said by ok2a on these topics in a month or two.

Let me see if I can help you out. @sturgisrun please read what I quoted above.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Go to oklegislature.gov and enter bill numbers into Find Legislation. Status of these bills are public record. Also search OK2A on Facebook. There are likely reports/updates posted there or someone in that group will know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom