So when I was walking my dog today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that a railing had broken off where I live. There has been a pickup parking badly for quite a while and actually has a 50 foot section all broken loose and has been working it's way down the line.

Anyway wasn't surprised the railing was broken. . . what did surprise me was the mini van that went over the wall and broke it.

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Mypics_misc_oops.jpg

Surprising little damage done to the van, back end is slightly caved in and some damage on the front but didn't even break a window for going down almost six feet of vertical drop after going over a 6 inch concrete rise and through a fence.

Don't know the whole story but an older woman was driving and while she had some bumps and bruises was walking around.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well got a little more info and it seems the woman was not driving, though the fourteen year old kid who was probably needed some better instruction.

Picked up a couple more pictures too.

All I can say is that van must have some umph or really been moving to make it over this thing backwards.

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Mypics_misc_IMG_20130615_140600_550.jpg

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Mypics_misc_IMG_20130615_140637_240.jpg

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Mypics_misc_IMG_20130615_140649_271.jpg

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Mypics_misc_IMG_20130615_140659_763.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, not knowing if any damage was done to the engine or transmission I would agree. It's likely drive able right as it sat there. Probably more damage to the railing IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom