So, When Will These Shortages End?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or not and 1,000,000 times worse
Shudder!
VyM1pzt.gif

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno. I kinda think that all this shut down stuff is gonna catch up with us eventually and the economy is gonna be a rough ride for a while. Too many small -- and not so small -- businesses are struggling. I see WAY too many obviously newly homeless people down in areas where there are known homeless encampments. I'd be lying if I said I'm not more than concerned about a possible depression.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno. I kinda think that all this shut down stuff is gonna catch up with us eventually and the economy is gonna be a rough ride for a while. Too many small -- and not so small -- businesses are struggling. I see WAY too many obviously newly homeless people down in areas where there are known homeless encampments. I'd be lying if I said I'm not more than concerned about a possible depression.

Me too but I trust Trump to handle it better than Biden by a long shot. I know the Democrat will do everything they can to make things worse if Trump wins but I still think he is the best choice. Democrats will just call it the new normal and hike taxes. It is what they do.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just always figured people would have stocked up knowing there is always another shortage coming.

I would have thought this, too. But I have trouble putting too much faith in "most people" to do the smart thing. My co-workers are a prime example. They just figure that once Biden wins the free stuff will start flowing and we can all live the high life. And no -- I am not exaggerating. It is amazing the mindset these people have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom