So, When Will These Shortages End?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just always figured people would have stocked up knowing there is always another shortage coming.

I did! Might have enough to last through Biden’s first term too. His first term probably won’t last long so I should say the next 4 years.
You ALWAYS stock up on ammo and supplies before any election.
That’s the rule to follow.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did a Costco run yesterday. Will do another next friday. On the ammo front, I'm good for now and have plenty, unless the Chicoms or Ruskies invade but will be dropping several thousand when things get back to normal. I'm sitting pretty for myself but find myself buy more and more firearms related stuff like ammo and guns so my son has a good amount of stock when he is out of school.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am seeing some items starting to come in again faster and in larger amounts, prices are still jacked up on lumber tho, I have seen some price drops but most of it is still high. Tough time to be building a house now I can assure you.

Correct on ammo still being sold out, I laugh in a way when I pass the sporting goods area at walmart. I said it before I never thought the day would come when 30-30 ammo would not on the shelves, glad I grabbed a case back in April when I did.

I do limit my shooting, went out a couple weeks back and shot about 100 rounds of 9mm to function test the G17 and G43X I had bought, both were great and that 43X damn thats a game changer for sure. Also fired about 100 rounds of 5.56, used a 5 round mag bench shooting, took my time and BSd with my brother between mags, was a great day.

Not really seeing any shortages of food as of now, I did figure there would be more turkeys in the stores since thanksgiving is nearing, seeing a few but not many, a few folks at work in the past weeks have commented about turkey shortages this thanksgiving, will find out son enough.

My small freezer is pretty full of pork butts, bacon, hamburger and a couple turkey breasts and a few sticks of blue and gold sausage, so I am pretty well set there. Canned goods, soup, etc.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most folks here have the “stocking up” concept pretty well in their mind. My original question was more along the lines of how well do you think the various manufacturers will do in redeveloping their supply lines. With the news of companies being bought, sold, combined, etc. and potential legal issues, will we see the marketplace return, or will there be significant changes?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did! Might have enough to last through Biden’s first term too. His first term probably won’t last long so I should say the next 4 years.
You ALWAYS stock up on ammo and supplies before any election.
That’s the rule to follow.
I'd say stock up during the year prior to a presidential election year; prices are low and inventory is high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom