Some leather work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THis is a Leather coaster I started last night to get my creative juices flowing again. I will post more when it is complete.

[Broken External Image]

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its going to be a coaster. I am going to dye the whole thing oxblood and have some dull gunmetal rivets going around the edge of it. I just haven't cut out the circle yet.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank for the compliments guys. They help keep me motivated. I am going to make a wrist cuff but wanted to get practiced up on the dying first.
I am setting in a tree hunting right now but will work on it some more tonight. There are alot of leather stamping tools with various functions and shapes. I just used the brvelers on this and a swivel knife.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice!!!! And not the typical leather work, either. My amazing grandpa was an artist of all sorts and one of his talents was leather work. When we were kids we would buy those leather kits from Tandy and try to make them look good. When we were doing that, my grandpa would supervise while doing up his own design on a leather belt blank. His obviously looked beautiful while ours were pretty bad. He used to own a saddle shop so it was second nature to him. Man I miss that guy!

That is really cool work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom