Some neat stuff I scored

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got these off a guy I work with. An SS standard bearers gorget and a luftwaffe boot knife. I later scored a Walther model 8 with holster brought back from the war. When I get some photos I will post them.

Attachments

• parts 263.jpg
    parts 263.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 308
  • parts 264.jpg
    parts 264.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 280
  • parts 268.jpg
    parts 268.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 275
  • parts 269.jpg
    parts 269.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 288

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That gorget looks exactly the same size as the ones used by the "chained dogs" of the Wehrmacht and SS. Nice find, but you know someone will take exception to this thread :wink2:

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:greetings

That is some neat Nazi stuff right there ... too bad has nothing to do with either of three: Shooting > Firearms > Milsurp.

I guess, good luck turning profit on it.:twocents:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:greetings

That is some neat Nazi stuff right there ... too bad has nothing to do with either of three: Shooting > Firearms > Milsurp.

I guess, good luck turning profit on it.:twocents:

Actually, the sub forum is: Firearms & Gear Talk. One could say this stuff is "gear" just like a shooting vest, or a range officer arm band, or any other such item that has some sort of link to firearms, however tenuous that might be.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, the sub forum is: Firearms & Gear Talk. One could say this stuff is "gear" just like a shooting vest, or a range officer arm band, or any other such item that has some sort of link to firearms, however tenuous that might be.

Touche!
Try wearing this Gear in public ... see how quick someone decides they are a dentist and you need a tooth removal :thumbup3:

Admit it, man, closet Nazis just stay in the closet, just like their memorabilia.

Bear88SS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Touche!
Try wearing this Gear in public ... see how quick someone decides they are a dentist and you need a tooth removal :thumbup3:

Admit it, man, closet Nazis just stay in the closet, just like their memorabilia.

Do you think you could walk into Walmart and get some groceries, test drive a car, or set up an account at a bank while wearing a GI pistol belt and chest rig full of mags without anyone saying something or calling the cops? It's all gear that belongs in the subforum as well.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember my dad's biker buddies wearing swastikas and helmets around. I guess thAt was a different time as no one ever tried to remove their teeth. Perhaps all the iphones, ipads and androids turned everyone into raging PC ninjas that throw down at the drop of a hat. I gaurantee you I could wear the gorget into walmart and aside from looking like an idiot nothing would happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom