Some neat stuff I scored

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear my SS skull shirt when I run, and wherever we go to eat/whatever afterward. Last night I wore it to a nice restaurant in Tulsa, last week I sported it in Steamboat Springs, CO. It's been on me all over Oklahoma and Texas. Why would someone be foolish enough to try to dictate what I wear, much less attempt dentistry?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my dad's friends from church passed away a few years ago. He was a vet that served in Europe, and brought back a few things from the war. He had a handful of small books that were given to soldiers (on both sides). The two I found most interesting was one issued to Americans in England. It was a kind of guide to getting along there, and cautioned troops that it was rude to remind the British that we were there to bail them out. (ouch!)
The other was a German prayer book (government issue), handed out to Wermacht troops with scripture and common prayers.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does collecting Nazi items make you have a fetish for them?? I've got a few pieces of Nazi stuff, along with some Russian Communist propaganda, and Japanese items from WWII. These items are part of history and extremely interesting.

Now if your jack booting down main street with a bunch of neo-nazi's you need your head checked.

BUT that's your god given right, and I'll defend your right to make a ass of your self any day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom