Some new additions to my collection.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xombie75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recent acquisitions.

Lee Enfield No 4 Mk 2.

Finnish M39

Swiss K-31

I'll post up some TGTs later. They're all shooters. The Finn shoots .75" @ 100m, the K-31 .5" @ 100m. The Enfield shoots about 1.5" groups @ 100m. All shot today from a bench with hand loaded ammo, 0MPH wind, @ 98°. I'm super excited at how well they did! Probably the best finds I've had in a couple years. Just had to tell someone because the wife don't care...

Xombie75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A soldier was getting ready to PCS to Germany. He was clearing out rifles he felt he did not need in his collection, rifles that didn't have a specific role in his hunting/home defense needs/plans. He can't take 'em with him. He has to leave the ones he's keeping behind with family. He asked me to come shopping so I went. I came away with these and a few others for a really great deal. Really an unbelievable deal... I felt bad for what he asked for what I got.

Xombie75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The finish on the Finn is original I believe. It's dry, dusty looking and pine tar finish. It looks like the other 3 I have. K-31 is definitely original, I have quite a few in Beech and Walnut. It's standard for a Beech stocked K-31. The Enfield unfortunately has been bubba refinished. The stock on the rifle does not match all the other matching numbers on the rifle. I have a original non issued stock set for the Enfield that should bring it back to issue like condition and get rid of the crazy shiny finish. I do rather love the color of it though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom