Some stuff to bring back memories of the really old farts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting, it's nice to look back every now and then to see how far we've come.

How far have we come ? Are "we the people" now better than we were 50 years ago ? Is there now better TV programming than I love lucy, Mr Ed, etc ? I could of course go on and on but you old farts catch the drift.. Of course it is far more pleasant to look back then it is to look forward..

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFLMAO, speaking of Mr Ed. I have watched a ton of the shows as a kid. The guy my mother dated/lived with for a while was really in to the old shows. Andy Griffith, Mr Ed, Leave it to Beaver, etc. Anyway they went out and got hammered on New Years Eve and got home pretty late. He was so drunk the first thing he had to do when he came in the house was vomit. At some point in time I got up and saw legs sticking out in a dark bathroom. Turn the light on and here is a bald adult man laying with his head at the base of the toilet singing, "I am Mr Ed." He did this over and over again in his drunken stupor. All I could do was laugh and go to bed as I was probably around nine or ten years old and my mother was passed out elsewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom