Something to Ponder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isn't a question of Corona being real. It is a question of how many lies are being fed to us.
For example:
According to the CDC there were 958 cases of West Nile Virus in 2019. At the same rate, there should be about 500 so far this year. The CDC says as of June 30, 2020 there have been 8. Have we discovered a miracle cure? Well, yes, we call it Corona.

Maybe physicians aren't focused on testing for WNV? Maybe they're too busy doing telemed and testing for COVID, etc.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Pharma is making the BIG BUCKS! from masks to PPE to medicine to what ever.
Whatever they say is accepted as truth no matter what it is.
Now the teachers unions are jumping in.
In reality teaching staff can be cut way,way back.
Video one lesson, beam it to students taking that subject across the country.
Get rid of teachers, principals, support staff, cooks, janitors, clerks etc.
BUT NO! They want their full salaries for doing little to nothing while demanding to stay home.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, are they (CDC WHO etc.) telling us lies, or not?This not an essay question. YES or NO

WHO has been proven to be a political animal so I listen and add what they say to my education on the subject. CDC is not as political but unfortunately in today's climate that is what we get. The CDC has stated repeatedly as have numerous doctors that this covid is a moving target as the facts present themselves. I believe for the most part they are doing the best they can , but any perceived misstep or actual mistake is blown completely out of proportion. From the President on down, the news media does not give 2 shits about anything other than trying to get the next sound bite that sells ............... Money and ratings have corrupted the so called news and we will prolly not have the full picture until after it no longer matters. So my answer is yes/no/ maybe, we will see in a few years buried in the back pages of a report what the truth actually was , who was playing tribal PC BS and who made mistakes and who saved the day.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a theory that coronavirus is a cover for another virus that alters minds to make them vulnerable to belief in outlandish conspiracy theories and twisted reasoning that feeds paranoia. Prove me wrong.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a theory that coronavirus is a cover for another virus that alters minds to make them vulnerable to belief in outlandish conspiracy theories and twisted reasoning that feeds paranoia. Prove me wrong.

Oh that's easy, the internet is the cause of that. It goes back to the adage that if a lie is repeated enough its accepted as truth. The internet just allowed a bigger stage for the loonies to look normal on. I mean, 20 years ago if people were told that there were others who actually believed the earth was flat, 99% would tell you they were crazy. Now? There are probably a few million people who will say the earth is flat and even try to give "facts" to prove it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask the WHO. You know, the organization owned by China. The very ones that hid and misled the world about the rona when it could have been contained.
Prove me wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom