Sooner State Pawn and OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've bought several guns from Sooner State and those guys are as fair as they come. If there's something you want and it's cheaper elsewhere or just out of your budget talk to Tommy or Todd (the two owners). Tell him you're an OSA'er and that you are interested in such and such. They'll do as much as they can to get you what you want. I can't even remember how many things we've bought from them...Darren's a great guy too. I like going in just to say "hi" when I'm in the area.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all honesty I'm surprised they haven't chimed in on this thread already.

I feel their prices are unbeatable and will definitely be looking there again.
Always checking the site to see if there is something I HAVE to have!!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am happy to say I'm the new owner of the remington 58 I was looking at. Tommy, you're a stand up guy for sure. Thanks for working with me. It was a pleasure doing business with SSP again!

Cool gun, even with it's limitations. We will enjoy it for many years.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there saturday asking some questions and they were very helpful and patient showing me different things and answering questions. While I was there I watched an individual come in to trade a revolver for another pistol and they looked in their case and saw what they had the one in the case for and offered pretty close to what they had theirs marked for. And then they gave me and a friend a hell of a deal and a couple items after answering questions for an hour or so. Excellent folks to do business with I will be going back later this week for hopefully a few items depending...
--Mech

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Done several deals, bought and sold, used them as FFL etc.... Never any problems. Never told them I was OSA member though...maybe I should have? Anyway, they are high on certain things and might come down a bit on others, but overall 3.75 stars out of 4.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with asking if they have any room on the price especially on used firearms. Seems ridiculous to me to expect a discount because you know how to use the internet.........or do you think I can get a deal on pickup because I am a member at http://www.f150forum.com/ ?

This.

Nothing wrong with asking if a deal can be worked but don't be an ass about it. SSP has always treated me great whenever I've needed a transfer done or a handgun shipped.

Remember, brick and mortar stores have to keep the lights on and pay employees. If the people are knowledgable and passionate about their work then as a customer you'll reap dividends off of that 5-10% more than BubbasCheapBlasters.com in the form of customer service and continued support. From an establishment of any nature, I've never felt gypped paying a touch more if I thought I was getting great service. It has real and intrinsic value.

I've been on the other side of a counter before. I'll go to the ends of the earth to help out a customer with anything from training to parts and even minor smithing/armoring (even the one's that asking for a deal :thumb: ). The one's who say "But Bubba's across town has it fer $5 bucks cheaper!!!1!" usually get a 'Thanks for the info' and "I guess you'd better get there before somebody else buys it!'. :rolleyes2

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom