Sooner State Pawn and OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before the Northside one opened I drove thru the hood and went to actually purchase a glock. Well nothing on their website matches what they had. Not even close. So why have it?
That and their gun counter was tiny and there were some typical rude Okies that wanted to handle every single gun and gather everything there is to know about muzzle flip and who knows what else. All I could hear was "diabetes blah blah fixin too blah blah in the clip blah blah"

H&h is about 8 minutes from my house, they always have a huge selection and its a cool place. Just got another gun there today. I don feel like waiting behind some crack head trying to sell cd's he probably just stole from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
You may be to delicate to shop there.if ssp ever starts offering pedi's and facials we'll let you know

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SSP is great, I posted about one of my numerous experiences with them earlier this summer. A shop in Norman was suppose to fax their FFL info to an online dealer for me so I could do a transfer through their shop, they told me they'd send it over by the end of the day. I called 3 days later because it hadnt been sent and they told me they would send the info over on their own time and if I didnt like it to go somewhere else. I called up SSP and they faxed their info to the dealer in under 30 minutes. That shop in Norman will never see my face again. If im not buying online then Im buying from SSP.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made another purchase at SSP a couple of weeks ago and, once again, the entire transaction was as smooth as glass. Great price on a hard to find item. Everyone was friendly and despite not having the space for an armory fit for a nation, they make damn good use of the space they have. Plus, if they don't have it, they can almost always get it for you.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had occasion to venture from Ardmore to the big town today and visit SSP South. My visit caused me to come home and find that post by ryandunphy and re-read it. I'll try to be nice and just say he is dead wrong in his evaluation - no elaboration necessary.

By the way, I was there at the right time and got a sneak peak at the new SSP website which is due to come out in a week, or so. You're gonna like it.

I'll post my new acquisition on the rimfire pics section.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before the Northside one opened I drove thru the hood and went to actually purchase a glock. Well nothing on their website matches what they had. Not even close. So why have it?
That and their gun counter was tiny and there were some typical rude Okies that wanted to handle every single gun and gather everything there is to know about muzzle flip and who knows what else. All I could hear was "diabetes blah blah fixin too blah blah in the clip blah blah"

H&h is about 8 minutes from my house, they always have a huge selection and its a cool place. Just got another gun there today. I don feel like waiting behind some crack head trying to sell cd's he probably just stole from me.

More dollars than cents.

hunterman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have done business with them as well they are priced fair and are super good guys. Just call and talk to Tommy he might help you a little bit.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to start insults ask me first if I give a **** what you think.

Do you give a $#!+ what I think? I could care less. Don't like it don't go.

I was in OKC friday with a morning to kill, stopped by SSP ON 23rd first and looked the store over. I thought the prices looked competetive with Tulsa area pawns, guys were friendly and reccomended the other store for more selection. Went to other SSP store and browsed everything, ended up buying 2 20rd Colt mags that I couldn't leave without. Both stores were fine. Also stopped by Outdoor world and H&H, one felt dirty and the other too busy.
As far as easy transfers, no one I've dealt with in past 15 years beat REDDOG1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom