Sooner State Transfer fee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vnamvet196869

Marksman
Reaction score
Transfer fee Rip off

Sooner guns and gold, Sooner State pawn store #1,#2 now charge Transfer fee's per each lower instead of 1 transfer fee no matter how many you bought. They said they have been doing this for 3 months and need the xtra money, I don't know but i do know it cost me $30.00 instead of $10.00. I only filled out one FFL transfer form. all they do extra is scan each Ser # on the box....Wrong.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the only money they make off of the transaction is the transfer fee. There's a little more to doing the transfer than filling out 1 sheet of paper. Sadly few people appreciate that fact.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SSP and SGG have always had reasonable prices on in store items and transfers. Ten bucks per transfer is still a good deal; other places charge twenty five. They've also had notices posted for a while so it's no surprise.

vnamvet196869

Marksman
Reaction score
SSP and SGG have always had reasonable prices on in store items and transfers. Ten bucks per transfer is still a good deal; other places charge twenty five. They've also had notices posted for a while so it's no surprise.
You say no surprise, posted on their web site....did not buy off of their web site, bought from AIM where they posted a $10.00 charge, up to now they charged 1 trans for 3 lowers.OK $25 per trans ....thats $75.00 for 3 $45.00 lowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom